I just thought I would write down some different forms of exercises to show you how easy it can be to get some sort of exercise into your life. There is so many different activities out there that there is really no real reason not to being doing one or a few of them. I find it best to have a variety in one’s fitness routines. It keeps the mind fresh and the body always guessing what is coming.
Different Types of Strength Workouts/Exercises:
– Powerlifting with Olympic Barbells
– Plyometric Exercises to increase explosiveness
– Using Dumbbells and Barbells for Muscle Strength and Enurance
– Training with Russian Kettlebells, either on your own, with a personal trainer, or in a group class.
– Bodyweight exercises to learn how to master ones’ own body
– Using weight machines to build strength and endurance in the muscles
– Classes where they use weights
– And many others
Different Types of Cardio Exercises
– Russian Kettlebells
– Weight Training in a circuit
– Fitness Kickboxing
– Taking Taekwondo or other Martial Arts Classes
– Using various Cardio machines
– Skipping Rope
– Playing Sports
– And many others
You also want to do some sort of flexibility training for the muscles and mobility exercises for the joints. You need to also remember that if you train really hard you will also need to relax and take care of the body gently as well. You must go in both directions equally to have a balance.
There is such a huge variety of things out there to do. Go and explore and see what works for you.
Don’t forget we at Cobourg Taekwondo offer Taekwondo classes, Kettlebell Classes, and Fitness Kickboxing classes that will help you work on Joint Mobility, Flexibility, Muscle Strength and Endurance, Cardio, as well as the mental and spiritual aspects of training.
Master Jonathan Field