The following is the holiday schedule here at Cobourg Tae Kwon Do.
– Open up to and including Saturday December 24th, 2011 (Morning classes on Saturday)
– Closed December 25th to December 27th
– Open for regular classes Wednesday December 28th and Thursday December 29th.
– Closed Friday December 30th and Saturday December 31st.
– Reopen for regular classes MOnday January 2nd, 2012.
Here’s some motivational words.
– It’s better to try something great and fail, than to do nothing at all and succeed at it.
– Success is the greatest motivator!!!
– Winners don’t have time to blame, they’re too busy getting ready for the next challenge.
– Success isn’t overnight. Its when everyday you get a little better than the day before.
– Failure is like driving down a dead end road and turning around to find a better route.
– The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your actions will be!!!
– Success is important but what you do with your success is even more important.
I find those motivational words to be so true. They really need no further breakdown.
Hope you enjoyed and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe Holiday.
Master Jonathan Field