Stop Making Excuses!
Granted there is times when things just happen and we cannot do what we set out to do but the majority of the time we just make excuses not to do things we don’t want to do or the things that we need to get done.
We need to stop making excuses and start focusing on getting things done.
We need to remind ourselves why we need to get these things done. Why are they important that they get done?
I am not going to state all the excuses that are commonly played we I am sure you have heard them all once or twice before. Instead how about we list a few things to help us get more things done.
1. Make a list of all the things you need to accomplish every day before you go to bed. Check them off as they get done.
2. Prioritize the things that are most important and get them done first.
3. Schedule time each day that no one can bother you so you can get your list completed.
4. Remind yourself why the things on your list are important. What is the purpose of each item?
5. Are you doing things that distract you from getting things done that you can do later or not do at all. i.e. eliminate things that waste your time.
Be the person that gets things done. There is far less stress when things are getting done and you aren’t piling up your list.
Less stress is good!
Master Jonathan Field