We are all born with great potential in one area of our lives or perhaps in several areas of our lives. It’s true! Everyone has some sort of natural talent or a real burning desire to be great at something or do something great. It’s a fact of life. Some people get to realize their potentials while others unfortunately do not. Whether they found out what it is that they will be great or not. Or perhaps they are surrounded by potential builders and/or potential killers.
Right now I want to touch upon potential killers. Those nasty things that pull us away from achieving and going beyond our potential(s). These potential killers are mere challenges that can be beaten if one recognizes them and has the tools to overcome them. We all have the power within us to do so.
Here is a brief list of some of the potential killers we all need to watch out for in order for us to realize our gifts that we all have;
– Negative people that have nothing positive to say
– Your inner voice that tells you that you cannot do it
– People around you that you do not need in your life that drag you down to their levels
– Social beliefs
– Not being determined and dedicated
– Outside circumstances and challenges that you cannot control
– Not being educated in the areas you need to be educated in
– Bad habits that dictate how you act
– Having a negative attitude
And the list can go on and on. But as you can see these are some of the things that can determine whether or not you can find and reach your potentials in all areas of your life. Tomorrow we will discuss potential builders that will help you towards realizing your potentials.
Master Jonathan Field