This we will be hosting a seminar on Kidnapping prevention taught by 33 time World Champion Shihan Larry Fields on Saturday March 29th I thought I would share a few tips you can share with your kids on kidnapping prevention.
- Don’t exchange in conversations with people you don’t know.
- If a car is following you, turn around and run the other way.
- If you think someone was trying to kidnap you or someone else please report it right away.
- If someone stops to ask you directions, reply with “Sorry I don’t know” while you are walking away from them.
- If you feel you are in dangerous don’t be afraid to yell and scream while getting away.
- Do whatever it takes to escape.
- Always take the same route home after school so your parents know where you are.
- Always tell your parents where you are going and your parents need to know the people you are with.
- Never lie about who you were with.
That’s just a few basics you can discuss in details with your children.
Master Jonathan Field