Goals are a great thing to have. We have should and need to have goals in our lives. It is a scientifically proven fact that those who write down their goals are more likely to achieve them.
Goals can be about pretty much anything you want to achieve, own, get, become, and etc,.
There is short term, medium terms, and long term goals. Short term goals can be a part of your long term goals like steps on a stair case or stand on their own like a single step. A short term goal can be just being happy on any given day. A medium term goal can be earning a new belt in Taekwondo. A long term goal can be earning your black belt in three years or a little longer. Never a rush.
Some good goals to have for your junior members are:
- Doing better in school this year versus last year
- Being politer to everyone you meet
- Get physical fit and healthy
- Earn your next belt in Taekwondo
- Earn your Black Belt or higher in Taekwondo
- Work hard for something you really want
- Develop yourself into the type of person you want to be
What type of goals do you have? What;s your plan to achieve them?
Master Jonathan Field