What should you expect to see at the 2016 WBA Ontario Breaking Championships?
You will see the following:
- A Four Man Team setting a new World Record
- Our community living students doing some breaking
- Some first time breakers trying out the sport of competitive breaking
- Various power wood and power concrete divisions ranging from the ages of 5 to 60 some odd years old
- Various speed, and high jump events
- Various creative wood breaking and creative open breaking
- Two new Team Wolverine members will make their team depute
- Food by Vintage Pizza Pie
- A few vendor tables selling various items
- The after party at Boston Pizza
- Five Grand Champions to be crowned
- and much more…
It is going to be a great day of breaking and lots of fun for everyone. Also here is last year’s highlight video if you have not already seen it.
See you all there at the Port Hope Fall Fair Centre on Saturday May 7th. The fun begins at 10am.
Master Jonathan Field
Cobourg Tae Kwon Do