In this world today there is many types of leaders out there. From coaches to teachers, instructors to politicians, business owners to employees, the up and comers to the down and out. You will find leaders everywhere. Some leaders are more visible as they may be in charge or be the owner. They maybe the teachers, coaches, and instructors of today. Other leaders are not so visible. You see not every leader has a title or may be in charge. Look out for those who work really hard and do exceptional at what they do. They lead by example.
But either a leader is that person you know is in charge or that leader that kinda leads behind the scene, they all deal with stuff you may not even think of.
- Leaders put in way more hours than the average to create their goals and dreams.
- They have to make some tough decisions sometimes that some people may not understand.
- Leaders will not pay the victim role. They accept what is dealt to them and makes the necessary changes.
- Leaders will get tired and frustrated just like everyone else.
- Leaders are not perfect. They make mistakes but they learn from them.
- Leaders work hard to make sure everyone under them gets build up just as much as they do if not more so.
- Leaders make decisions based on as much information as possible so they can make smear decisions.
- Leaders never see problems but rather challenges that can be solved.
- Leaders don’t tare people down. They help build them up.
- Leaders are willing to take the hit to help spare the team.
- Leaders need their downtime too. Everyone needs a chance to rest.
- Leaders strive in a positive environment. They either go to it or build it themselves.
- Not all leaders want to be in the spot light.
- Not all leaders need to have a “title” to lead by a positive example.
- Leaders are out on the front lines doing the dirty work just like everyone around them
- Leaders are human like like you and I. They have good days and bad days.
- No leader is perfect.
- Leaders love to see others growth.
- Once a leader, it is hard to go back not being a leader.
- Leaders love watching people grow their inner leader.
- Leaders are willing to teach if you are willing to truly listen and learn.
To the most part everyone has the ability to be a leader, whether in charge or by example. However not everyone has that drive to lead. That is something special deep inside.
Master Jonathan Field