As Halloween approaches, it’s time to prepare for a night of scares and sweets. Here’s how to make the most of it while keeping safety a top priority.
- Choose Safe Houses: Teach kids to only visit houses that are well-lit and avoid those that are dark or unfamiliar.
- Face Paint Over Masks: Opt for face paint instead of masks to ensure clear vision and breathing.
- Stay in Groups: There’s safety in numbers. Travel in groups and stay together throughout the night.
- Mind the Decorations: Watch out for tripping hazards and decorations that could potentially be unsafe.
- Emergency Contact Info: Make sure your child has your contact information in case they get separated.
Taekwondo’s Role in Confidence Building:
Taekwondo not only promotes physical fitness but also aids in building a resilient and confident character.
- Physical Fitness: A strong body contributes to a strong mind, boosting self-esteem and body confidence.
- Conflict Resolution: Taekwondo instills peace and respect, empowering children to approach conflicts with confidence and resolution skills.
- Public Performance: Regular demonstrations and competitions enhance children’s ability to perform confidently in public.
Grandmaster Jonathan Field
Cobourg Tae Kwon Do