Plan what you’ll eat then eat what you’ve planned. …..and only what you’ve planned.

One key to maintaining your health and controlling your weight whether it be weight loss, weight gain, or weight maintenance is planning exactly what you are to eat and only eat that.

Now it’s hard to stay strict all the time but if you maintain a 95/5 split you should be good to go. This means 95% of the time you follow your diet and the other 5% you eat whatever.

But this goes beyond just what you eat. You can take this advice for almost anything in life. You can plan to consume whatever it is and only consume this. So for example if you only focus on the positive then you won’t consume any negatives.

Master Jonathan Field

Cobourg Tae Kwon Do